Membership is open to vascular surgeons, trainees in vascular surgery, and others interested in vascular disease.
You may apply for one of the following three classes of membership described below. Please note that membership applications will be reviewed/approved at the AGM in September.
*The Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery requires letters of reference from two active CSVS members who are in support of your application. Please provide this information in order to have your application reviewed.
Physicians having an active interest in vascular diseases and their treatment, an interest in vascular research and who:
- Are members in good standing of a provincial or state medical society,
- Hold a licence to practice medicine, and
- Hold a certificate in vascular surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, The Professional Corporation of Physicians of Quebec, or another comparable professional body as prescribed in the Rules.
- Any physician interested in vascular diseases
- A trainee enrolled in a Canadian Vascular Training program or within three years of completion of such a program