National Student Research Awards
- Christopher Smith - University of Toronto
- Patrick McVeigh - University of Toronto
- Robert-James Doonan - McGill University
- Sonali de Chickera - University of Toronto
Cook Research Award for Endovascular Therapy Research
Gore Research Award
- April Boyd "Measurement of Infrarenal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Blood Flow Using 4D MRI: Correlationn with Computationally-Derived Prediction of Aneurysm Rupture Potential"
John L. Provan Education Award
- Graham Roche-Nagle "Development and Validation of a Teaching Module to Improve Radiation Awareness Among Endovascular Trainees"
Josephus C. Luke Award
- Randy Moore "A novel in-vitro model predicts aortic stent-graft hemodynamic alterations after endovascular repair"
Sigvaris President's Award
- Mary Tao "Temporary inferior vena cava filters: Indications, retrieval rates and follow-up management at a single academic institution"